Summer Construction Parking Notification
YCCD Police Parking Information
May 28–August 11, 2010
East Parking Lot Project
- The East Parking Lot, Butte Street (Next to Osuna Hall) and the cul de sac next to Building 300 will be CLOSED to staff parking, vehicle traffic and pedestrian traffic. Butte Street and the cul de sac will be permanently transformed into the new and improved Campus Walk and public bus stop.
The anticipated completion date is August 11, 2010.
- The current North Beale Road entrance to the East Parking Lot will be blocked during the project. To enter the campus from North Beale Road please use the Sutter Street entrance located east of building 100A. A Yuba College campus map is located on the back of this page to assist you.
The project will expand the parking lot, add one additional exit and entrance from North Beale Road, and improve the drainage, irrigation, lighting and parking lot resurfacing.
Temporary Relocation of all Staff and Faculty Parking to the West Parking Lot
- For the safety of all the staff, students, and visitors during our construction everyone will need to park in the West Parking Lot starting June 1, 2010. This will ensure that your vehicle is not damaged by construction equipment or debris; it will also assist in emergency vehicle response.
Please purchase a Summer Student parking decal from the cashier if have not already purchased your annual staff parking decal.
Public Bus Stop – Beginning May 28, 2010, the Yuba Sutter Transit public bus stop and shelters will be temporarily relocated in front of Building 100B on Yuba Street.
Other On Going Summer Construction Projects
- Underground Fire Water Distribution Project (20 foot water pipes). This project will impact the campus community and roads on campus.
- Building 1200 Renovation
- Building 400 Renovation
- Athletic Fields
- Building 1000 Roof Repairs
Summer classes commence June 28, 2010. Please be careful while walking and driving in the West parking lot and be mindful of the pedestrians walking in the parking lots and interior roads of the campus.
Yuba College, the YCCD Police Department and the Measure J Project Team appreciate your understanding and patience.