Faculty play a key role in building the collections at Yuba
College. Faculty input helps
guarantee that the Library holds
the resources students need for
The main purpose of the materials
in the Library is to support the
curriculum at Yuba College.
Faculty expertise is a vital part of
Here is what you can do
- Keep a list of titles that support your courses.
- Submit prioritized lists for
purchase consideration. Available
funds are spread across the
curriculum and may not cover all
of your suggestions.
- Invite your librarian to a
department meeting to discuss
- Notify your librarian of new
topics in your curriculum that
require additional library
- Visit the library to survey the
holdings in your subject areas.
Submit a Material Purchase Request Form