|New Students - Steps to Take
Complete a Yuba College Application ONLINE
You will receive your 7 digit MyCampus Key# via email
Have You Attended a different College/University?|
Send official Transcripts immediately from all the colleges you previously attended. Delivery of transcripts can take weeks, so plan ahead.
Mail to: Yuba College-Transcripts Office, 2088 North Beale Road, Marysville, CA 95901
Transcript information can count toward earning your degree and establishing course level placement if you completed Math, Reading, or English courses at another college.
- When meeting with a Counselor – Unofficial transcripts or copies may be used for informational and advising purposes.
You have ten days to pay. You may be eligible for Financial Aid
Don't assume you won't qualify – APPLY NOW!
Apply for FAFSA online. (assistance is available on campus)
Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver (BOG)
Apply for WebGrants for Students
|Complete the On-Line Orientation
The Orientation consists of the following:
- An explanation of deadlines, rules and regulations you will need to follow
- Information on which classes to take based on your placement scores
Complete the College Placement Test
It is important that you do your best on this test.
You are encouraged take the online sample test
You should also review your math knowledge.
If you have already completed college level English or math courses, the placement exam may not be necessary. Call for additional information 530.741.6864
Once you have complted the sample test, you are ready to take the College Placement Test
You do not need an appointment, but you should check the Testing Office schedule. Allow two hours for the test. Bring your photo I.D and your MyCampus Key#.
If you have taken a Placement Test at a different college you might not need to retake it at Yuba College. Fax your scores to the placement office 530.749.3872 along with your Yuba College ID# to be evaluated.
Meet with a Counselor after completing the Online Orientation and Placement Test to receive help in developing your schedule.
Schedule an appointment with a couselor to develop a Student Educational Plan during your first semester.
Register online for your classes:
1. Go to Web Advisor/Online Registration
2. Click tab at the top of screen "Log in"
3. Under User ID: Type in the first letter of your last name, CAPITALIZED, and then your 7 digit student ID number
4. Type in your password. It should be the 2-digit month, day, and the last 2-digit year of your birthday, with no dashes or spaces. Example: April 8, 1981 would be "040881". Unless you have already changed your password
5. Click on box "Submit", Click the box "Students"
6. Under registration at the bottom left of the screen, click "Register for Sections"
7. Click "Express Registration"
8. Type in the 4-digit class code number for the desired class
9. Skip filling in the columns titled Subject, Course Number, & Section Number
10. Select the term you are registering for
11. Scroll down and click "Submit"
12. Using the scroll bar on the left of each selection (under the "Preferred Sections" box), choose the appropriate action: Register, Remove from List, or Waitlist. (if the class says, "Open", you can click on "Register", if the class is "Waitlisted" you must click on "Waitlist". If this is a class you do not want to register for, click on "Remove from List"
13. Double check to make sure the classes you have chosen are correct
Scroll down and click "Submit" Scroll down and click "OK"
Remember to print a copy of your schedule from WebAdvisor as your verification of enrollment.
You have 10 days after you register to pay your fees or you will be dropped from your classes for non-payment
Drop for non-campus begins 10 days after you first register for classes
Pay all College Fees – Set up a Payment Plan
Pay for classes/payment option Make sure that you have dropped any classes that you do not plan on attending before you choose a payment plan.
If you do NOT drop by the REFUND DEADLINE – you will OWE the fees for your classes. You may not obtain transcripts, your diploma, or register for future semesters if you owe fees.
|Purchase your Parking Permit
Be prepared with the following items: a valid credit (or debit card), a valid mailing address, information about your primary vehicle (make, model, vehicle type, year, color, and license plate information, state of issue).
1. Go to https://webadvisor.yccd.edu and login to WebAdvisor;
2. Go to the "Students" Link;
3. Look under the "User Account" block – top left;
4. Click on "Order Parking Permit";
5. On the WebAdvisor Order Parking Permit page – click on the "Order Parking Permit"
Purchase your books online – You can get a list of required textbooks, purchase your books online, find information about store locations, or purchase Yuba College spirit merchandise.
You Are Ready To Start Your Classes!|
Attend class on the first day of instruction to avoid being dropped from your course(s).
Keep a copy of your schedule to remember the dates, times, and locations of your classes.
Take advantage of the numerous instructional support services on campus.
Get to know your instructors – inside and outside the classroom. They can be your greatest allies