What are SLOs?
What is SLO Assessment?
This site provides SLO information for:
Yuba College faculty and staff, to facilitate the development of SLOs, to help guide assessment of SLOs, and to coordinate efforts to use SLO assessment data to improve the functioning of Yuba College programs and services.
For Yuba College faculty and staff, this site provides:
- guidance on how to develop CSLOs
- guidance on developing and recording CSLO assessment methods
- guidance for developing and measuring PSLOs
- updated Yuba College policies for CSLOs and PSLOs
- information on ISLOs and how CSLOs and PSLOs are to be mapped onto ISLOs
Yuba College students, to get information on the learning offered in particular classes and programs.
For students, this site provides:
- lists of SLOs for all courses and programs at Yuba College
- information on how SLOs are assessed
- data on Yuba College’s success in achieving its CSLOs, PSLOs, and ISLOs
The public, including employers and agencies that have an interest in gaining in-depth knowledge of the skills, knowledge, attitudes and values that Yuba College offers to students.
For the public, this site provides comprehensive information on Yuba College’s policies, procedures, and methods for defining, measuring, and improving student success