How to File for Graduation
- Fall Semester due by November 15
- Spring Semester due by April 20
- Summer Semester due by July 1
If you plan to graduate this spring, file for your degree by April 20 to participate in the commencement activities at the end of Spring semester.
To meet the deadline, please allow yourself enough time to complete the application process.
- Download and fill out the Petition for Graduation PDF form.
- Submit Form to Admissions and Records, located in 100B building at the Marysville Campus or the Student Services Counter at the Sutter Center.
- Prior to petition for graduation, all official transcripts (sealed by the issuing institution and unopened) must be on file in Admissions & Records or attached to the Petition for Graduation.