Refunds: Enrollment/Student Services Fees / NonResident Tuition
Students are eligible for a refund of these Fees if the procedures below are followed.
- The student “officially” drops the class on or before the refund deadline Friday ending the second week of instruction for full-semester classes or ten percent of a short-term class), AND
- The drop(s) reduces the student’s currently enrolled unit load
- Refunds will NOT automatically be issued.
- A refund request form is completed on MyCampus Portal
- All enrollment fee refunds are subject to a once-a-semester $10 Refund Processing Fee
- If fees were paid by check, there will be a waiting period until that check clears
the student’s bank before refunds can be processed.
Full refunds will be made, at the College Bookstore, for books purchased for the
current semester up to one week after the start of that semester. Receipts are required
for all refunds and new books must be unmarked and in new condition. Digital textbooks
purchased from CafeScribe.com may be returned for a full refund within 14 days of
the date of purchase.
Students who withdraw from classes before the fourteenth day of the semester (dates
vary for short-term classes) may apply for a refund of the Parking Fee. The parking
sticker must be returned to the Admissions and Records office to qualify for the