Beale Outreach office offers full range of student services. Family members are welcome to use the services provided at the Yuba College Beale Outreach office. Most family members qualify for a complete waiver of fees, and many also receive financial aid cash awards.
Active Duty personnel and their Family members are eligible for in-state tuition rates (currently $46.00 per credit).
- Application https://yc.yccd.edu/admissions/new-students/
- Counseling Services (Mondays: Call 530-788-0973 to schedule a Counseling appointment; Walk-Ins available).
- English and Math Placement
- Registration Services
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Exam proctor for Yuba College online courses – please call to schedule an appointment.
- Exam proctor for other university courses – please call to schedule a test proctoring appointment at least 10 days in advance. A proctoring fee of $40.00 will be charged for the first two hours of the test, and $20 for each hour thereafter.
This fee is payable to Yuba College by the student on the day of the exam.