The Yuba College Beale AFB Outreach Center is closed due to COVID-19 concerns. This pertains to all services including testing. Please read the information provided below and refer to the Yuba College main web page.
CLEP & DSST EXAMS
The Yuba College National Testing Center at Beale AFB administers CLEP and DSST exams primarily for active duty and reserve military personnel stationed at Beale AFB.
CLEP/DSST testing available Monday-Thursday 0900 – 1500 no appointment needed.
Testing take place on the hour. Please arrive 15 minutes before the hour you plan to test. If you arrive after the hour, you must wait until the next hour to test. Your CLEP/DSST registration must be complete before you test, so please give yourself plenty of time to complete the registration process.
Call 530-788-0973 if you have any questions.
CLEP Exam Registration Ticket is required.
For Active Duty Military Personnel, Free Practice Exams for CLEP and DSST
are available at:
- www.petersons.com/airforce/testprep.html Code: FL4686
** A picture ID is required
** Military members must show military ID.
As one of the mandates of Assembly Bill (AB 705) passed in Fall of 2017, Yuba College is changing the way that students are placed in their English and Math classes!
- All students are placed based on their high school GPA and coursework. Students who did not complete at least 10th grade in a U.S. high school, graduates of a non-U.S. high school or and international students, will need to complete the Guided Self-Placement process.
- The Guided Self-Placement will be available in Summer 2019.
- If you speak a language other than English and feel that you would benefit from taking classes in our English for Multilingual Students, please schedule an appointment to see a Counselor, you can call Marysville at (530) 634-7766 or Beale Outreach Center at (530) 788-0973.
- Exam proctoring services for Yuba College online courses are available– call to schedule a proctored exam appointment at least 7 days in advance.
- Exam proctoring services are available for courses taken at other colleges or universities (not Yuba College classes). Students needing proctoring services must have access to Beale AFB.
A proctoring fee of $40.00 is charged for the first two hours of a test, $20 for every hour thereafter. This fee is payable to Yuba College by the student on the day of the exam. Call to schedule a proctored exam appointment at least 7 days in advance.