Radiologic Technology Mission Statement
- The mission of the Radiologic Technology Program is to provide a high quality educational environment to prepare ethical, competent, safe, and compassionate medical practitioners who function effectively as team within the healthcare environment and demonstrate a commitment to professionalism and lifelong learning.
Radiologic Technology Program Goals/Objectives:
- Students will produce diagnostic-quality medical images in a competent, safe, and compassionate manner for all basic radiography examinations in a hospital/clinic work environment.
- Students will communicate effectively and professionally with patients, hospital staff, instructors, and peers.
- Students will exercise critical thinking and problem-solving skills by adapting radiologic procedures to individual patient needs and conditions.
- Students will function as an effective health care team member by providing services in a manner that complements those performed by other team members.
- Students will demonstrate a commitment to professional development.
- Seventy-five (75) percent of the students will pass the ARRT exam on the first attempt.
- Seventy-five (75) percent of the students will be gainfully employed as Radiologic Technologist within 12 months of graduation.
- Eighty (80) percent of the students will complete the program.
- Eighty (80) percent of the graduates will be satisfied with their education.
- Eighty (80) percent of the employers will be satisfied with newly hired graduates.