The Yuba College Radiologic Technology Program is accredited by the Joint Review on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT). This committee promotes excellence in education, quality, and safety of patient care.
The Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, Illinois 60606-3182
Below is a table of the program effectiveness data for the past 5 years for Yuba College’s Radiologic Technology Program.
|Graduation Year||Number of students enrolled||Number of student graduates||Completion Rate||1 Year Post graduation job placement rate*||Number of examinees taking ARRT exam||Number of examinees passing ARRT exam 1st attempt||ARRT exam pass rate on 1st attempt|
|5 Year Average||20||17||82%||100%||17||16||96%|
*Job placement rate is defined as the number of graduates employed in the radiologic sciences compared to the number of graduates actively seeking employment in the radiologic sciences. The JRCERT has defined not actively seeking employment as:
- graduate fails to communicate with program officials regarding employment status after multiple attempts,
- graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation,
- graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours,
- graduate is on active military duty,
- graduate is continuing education.
The program is also licensed through the California Department of Health Radiation Health Branch (CDPH-RHB).