CARES Act Emergency Grant Application
- CARES ACT emergency grant funds are limited, and applications will be processed in the order in which they are received on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To qualify for funding, students must be enrolled in the semester for which they are requesting aid and agree to maintain enrollment.
- Students can only submit one application in a semester.
- This funding does not count towards the students’ estimated financial assistance (EFA) for Federal Financial Aid, and therefore it will not reduce the amount of any other aid awarded.
- Once the application has been reviewed, the student will receive communication via their college email address regarding the status of the application, the amount awarded, and the timeline for the disbursement.
Maximum eligibility for the CARES application is $500.
- All disbursements are made through BankMobile.
- Awards that have not been accepted through BankMobile within 120 days of disbursement will be rescinded.
Cares Grant Application is now closed for 2021/ 2022 academic year
Cares Act Reporting
Federal law requires Yuba College to post information regarding the CARES Act, HEERF Awards received by the college.
The Certification and Agreement directs each institution who received HEERF funds to comply with Section 18004(e) of the CARES Act and submit an initial report (the “30-day Fund Report”) to the Secretary thirty (30) days from the date of the institution’s Certification and Agreement to the Department and provide updates, every 45 days after that. Each HEERF participating institution must post the information listed below on the institution’s primary website in a format and location that is easily accessible to the public