CARES Act Emergency Grant Application
- CARES ACT emergency grant funds are limited, and applications will be processed in the order in which they are received on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To qualify for funding, students must be enrolled in the semester for which they are requesting aid and agree to maintain enrollment.
- Students can only submit one application in a semester.
- Full-time students (12 or more units) may be eligible for up to $500, and all other students may be eligible for up to $300.
- This funding does not count towards the students’ estimated financial assistance (EFA) for Federal Financial Aid, and therefore it will not reduce the amount of any other aid awarded.
- Once the application has been reviewed, the student will receive communication via their college email address regarding the status of the application, the amount awarded, and the timeline for the disbursement.