Steps for you to take:
- Apply for financial aid online: FAFSA.ED.GOV and DREAM.CA.GOV
- Apply for the Board of Governor’s fee waiver (BOG)
- Log into your WebAdvisor Account
While in WebAdivisor:
- See what grants you were found eligible for through the Financial Aid Award Letter!
(The Financial Aid Award Letter is processed within 3-5 days after submitting your financial aid application and will list what grants you have been awarded!).
- Find out if you have any missing documents that are holding any grants that you may be eligible for by checking the My Documents link in the WebAdvisor.
- Checking your Satisfactory Academic Progress Standard Status (Financial Aid Status) is also available through the My Documents link in the WebAdvisor.
IMPORTANT: Be on the lookout for emails regarding updates to your Financial Aid through your Yuba College Email.
For general questions, please contact us via phone.
Confidentiality Statement: Due to Federal regulations, we are unable to disclose specific information about your file without verifying your identity with valid picture identification.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) protects the privacy of student records by requiring prior written consent before disclosing personally identifiable information to a third party. It applies to colleges and universities that receive funding from the federal government.
Due to confidentiality policies, we are unable to discuss or release information regarding your financial aid status over the telephone or e-mail. If you need specific information regarding your status, please come in person to the Financial Aid Office at the campus you are attending with a photo ID.