Tutor Hall of Fame
The College Success Center is proud of its tutors, and the staff recognizes the truly exceptional tutors for the dedication and contributions they have made promoting the success of the students of Yuba College.
Our tutoring staff is efficient, well-trained, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. A tutor at the CSC must possess the following qualifications and characteristics to be employed:
- Have an overall 3.00 grade point average or higher
- Pass the course they wish to tutor with an A
- Be approved by the faculty
- Complete an intensive tutor training program (Education 20)
- Be committed to student success
To be a member of the College Success Center Hall of Fame, a tutor must meet three requirements:
- tutored 10 or more students in a single semester;
- have these same students in six or more tutoring sessions;
- have at least a 90% pass rate for these same students.
College Success Center
Tutoring Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the members of the College Success Center Tutoring Hall of Fame and thank you for a job well done.