Congratulations! Here is your placement recommendation.
Print your recommended level
Based on your responses to the questions, we recommend you take ESL Level 3 (noncredit).
Possible class combinations
- ESL 533: High Beginning Grammar
- ESL 535: Integrated Skills
- ESL 539 ECE: English Skills for Parents and Child Care Providers
- ESL 539 MAT: The Language of Math for ESL Students
- ESL 526L: Language Lab (provides support for levels 1-3)
If you have more questions, you can make an appointment with a counselor to discuss your placement and class options. Please call 530-634-7789 (Bldg:100B Room:149) to schedule an ESL placement appointment. You may also contact William Cook (Professor ESL) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take these recommendations with you to your appointment.