Apply Now Steps
Welcome to Yuba College! Thank you for your interest in our college and academic programs. Click here to download a printable version of these instructions. If this is your first time taking a class with Yuba College, follow the easy steps outlined below.
Click Apply Now and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you have submitted your online application, with your current email address, you will receive an email confirming your acceptance and providing a link to retrieve your 7-digit Yuba College Student ID number. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
Enter your password
After completing the online orientation, you may schedule an appointment or come in during available walk-in times to meet with a counselor to be placed in your English and Math course and develop your Abbreviated Educational Plan. Counseling is available at the following Yuba College campuses: Get your daily parking permit online ($2.00 per day. Beale AFB no parking fees.).
- Yuba College Marysville (530. 634.7766)
- Yuba College Sutter County Center (530.751.5600)
- Yuba College Beale AFB Outreach Center (530.788.0973)
Now it’s time to register for your classes. Begin by clicking here. Then follow these steps:
- Select the term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) from the top drop down menu and search for subjects from each drop down menu. You do not need to enter course numbers or section numbers to perform this search. You may, but are not required to, limit your search to specific days and times or specific instructors. After filling in the desired fields, click “submit” to find available classes.
- Compile a list of preferred classes, noting their course, code, and section numbers. See illustration below:
- After you have a printed list of preferred classes, click the top of the screen at “Log in.”
- Under User ID, type in the first letter of your last name, capitalized, followed by your 7-digit number. For example, J0067812 or A0498412. Under Password, type the 2-digit month, day and last 2-digit year of your birthday. For example, if you were born on April 8, 1982, your password would be 040882. Then click “Submit.”
- Click the box “Students” at the top right of the screen.
- Click “Register or Drop” under the section “Registration.”
- Click the checkbox to acknowledge that you must pay for classes within 10 days after you register or you will be dropped from your classes for non-payment. Then click “Submit.”
- Click “Express registration.”
- Fill in the appropriate class codes, course numbers and section numbers for all your classes. See illustration below:
- After entering all required information, click “submit” to register.
High School Campus Security Release
Adult students attending Yuba College classes on high school campuses during high school operating hours may be required to pass a security clearance before attending class. Forms for area high schools are provided below:
Congratulations! You are registered for classes at Yuba College! Remember to print a copy of your schedule from WebAdvisor as verification of enrollment.
Want to achieve your academic and social goals @YC? Keep informed, communicate with fellow students, know and manage your schedule with the following tools:
got a smart phone? Download the free Yuba College App now!
Click here to purchase your parking permit. Click on the “Buy Permits” option. Enter your Last Name, Student ID, and First Name in the Pre-Approved Search. Be sure to use the first letter of your Last Name in CAPS before the 7-digit student ID number. Then select the appropriate Parking Permit (Auto or Motorcycle) and follow the online instructions.
Purchase your books online. Click here to get a list of required textbooks, purchase your books online, find information about store locations, or purchase Yuba College spirit merchandise.