Congratulations! Here is your placement recommendation.
Based on your responses to the questions, we recommend you take ESL Level 5. Yuba College offers both credit and noncredit classes for level 5.
Possible class combinations
- ESL 553/253: Intermediate Grammar
- ESL 555/255: Integrated Skills
- ESL 558/258: Intermediate Writing
- ESL 559/259 MAT: Language of Math for ESL Students
- ESL 559/259 EMP: English for Employment
- ESL 546L: Language Lab (provides support for levels 4-6)
If you have more questions, you can make an appointment with a counselor to discuss your placement and class options. Please call 530-634-7789 (Bldg:100B Room:149) to schedule an ESL placement appointment. You may also contact William Cook (Professor ESL) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take these recommendations with you to your appointment.