- Obtain licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse through successful completion of the NCLEX-EN Examination.
- Function in all roles of the Registered Nurse as a competent entry level practitioner in all patient healthcare settings.
- Utilize evidence-based practices as foundation for the safe delivery of healthcare to the patient and family.
- Contribute to improvement of healthcare systems to support high-quality, safe, patient centered nursing care.
- Incorporate lifelong professional and personal development as a part of one’s identity as a nurse.