Please be advised that the Public Safety Office will be CLOSED March 30 to April 6. Additionally, we are a “skeleton crew” during March 26-27 so call or email prior to coming to our office. The best options would be to scan and email to email@example.com or mail to our address at 2088 North Beale Road, Room 2101, Marysville CA 95901. During these current circumstances with Covid-19, it is best to stay home if we are providing other options to submit applications. Thank you.
About our program
Yuba College Administration of Justice program offers academy, degree, and certificate programs designed for entry into law enforcement, corrections and related fields. Additionally, advanced courses for law enforcement personnel who are already employed are available for professional development and continuing education goals. Courses are offered days, evenings and weekends to accommodate a wide variety of needs. Take a few moments and find out why Yuba College has become one of the finest providers of law enforcement and corrections training in Northern California.
Main Office Phone Number: 530-749-3879
- Public Safety Dean:
- Dr. Pete Villarreal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pubic Safety Director (Interim):
- Brian Vizzusi – email@example.com
- S.T.C. CORE Facilitator(s):
- S.T.C. / P.O.S.T. 832pc-COCC Facilitator
- Robyn Hearne – firstname.lastname@example.org
- P.O.S.T. Modular Format Facilitator(s)
- Degree Program Faculty
- Ron Turner – email@example.com
- Office Administrative Staff
- Corrine Gil – firstname.lastname@example.org