Prior to participating on a team from Yuba College, all student-athletes are required to complete a Medical Packet for the Athletic Department with current address, emergency contact, insurance, medical alert and health history information. New and Returning Student-Athlete Medical Packets can be obtained below, by communicating with your Coach or by contacting/visiting the Athletic Training Room (Building 2000/530-741-6837).
New Student-Athlete Checklist-
- You are required to follow New Student-Athlete guidelines: if this is your first time joining a Yuba College athletic team (even if you transferred and played at another institution), or you have not continuously played for Yuba College and had at least a year off.
- All New Student-Athletes are required to complete a NEW-STUDENT-ATHLETE-MEDICAL-PACKET
- As part of your Packet, New Student-Athletes are also required to obtain a Sports Physical Exam prior to their sport participation.
- Chiropractic Examinations cannot be accepted.
- New Student-Athlete Medical Packets can either be submitted for review to the Athletic Training Staff (Building 2000) or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any questions, please call Greg Lopin at 530-741-6837
- Please visit the preventative programs section for continued education and awareness
Returning Student-Athlete Checklist-
- You are required to follow Returning Student-Athlete guidelines: if you have already participated on a Yuba College athletic team and are returning for the next consecutive season.
- All Returning Student-Athletes are required to complete a RETURNING STUDENT-ATHLETE MEDICAL PACKET
- Returning Student-Athlete Medical Packets can either be submitted for review to the Athletic Training Staff (Building 2000) or e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Any questions please call (530) 741-6837 or e-mail Greg Lopin firstname.lastname@example.org
- For continued education and awareness, please visit Preventative Programs