Step 1: Transfer Student/Athletes:
- Fill out the Transfer Form
Step 2: Registration Process
- This includes everything from the On-Line Application, financial aid resources, placement testing and orientation, to class registration and book purchases. The registration process will need to be done in the order illustrated on that site… follow those steps closely to make the process efficient and simple.
- Here’s the Fee Schedule, Tuition, Payment Plan options, etc.
QuickReg, Yuba College’s early registration program provides high school seniors with a unique opportunity for a seamless transition from high school to Yuba College.
Step 3: Communicate with the Coach
- If you are already being recruited and are in contact with the coach, you may skip this part.
- If you are interested in Football, fill out this form.
- If you are interested in Baseball, fill out this form.
- For all other sports, Fill out an Athletics Recruitment Form
- Prior to participating on a team from Yuba College, all student-athletes are required to complete a Medical Packet for the Athletic Department with current address, emergency contact, insurance, medical alert and health history information. New and Returning Medical Packets can be obtained below, by communicating with your coach or by contacting/visiting the Athletic Training Room on campus (Building 2000/530-741-6837).
- New Student-Athlete Checklist-
- You are required to follow New Student-Athlete guidelines: if this is your first time joining a Yuba College athletic team (even if you transferred and played at another institution), or you have not continuously played for Yuba College and had at least a year off.
- New Student-Athletes are required to complete a NEW-STUDENT-ATHLETE-MEDICAL-PACKET
- As part of your Packet, New Student-Athletes are also required to obtain a Sports Physical Exam prior to their sport participation.
- Chiropractic Examinations cannot be accepted.
- New Student-Athlete Medical Packets can either be submitted for review to the Athletic Training Staff (Building 2000) or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any questions, please call Greg Lopin at 530-741-6837
- Please visit the preventative programs section for continued education and awareness
- Returning Student-Athlete Checklist-
- You are required to follow Returning Student-Athlete guidelines: if you have already participated on a Yuba College athletic team and are returning for the next consecutive season.
- All Returning Student-Athletes are required to complete a RETURNING STUDENT-ATHLETE MEDICAL PACKET
- Returning Student-Athlete Medical Packets can either be submitted for review to the Athletic Training Staff (Building 2000) or e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Any questions please call Greg Lopin at 530-741-6837
- For continued education and awareness, please visit Preventative Programs
Step 5: If necessary, Nearby Housing Options