Step 1: Transfer Student/Athletes:
- Fill out the Transfer Form
Step 2: Registration Process
- This includes everything from the On-Line Application, financial aid resources, placement testing and orientation, to class registration and book purchases. The registration process will need to be done in the order illustrated on that site… follow those steps closely to make the process efficient and simple.
- Here’s the Fee Schedule, Tuition, Payment Plan options, etc.
QuickReg, Yuba College’s early registration program provides high school seniors with a unique opportunity for a seamless transition from high school to Yuba College.
Step 3: Communicate with the Coach
- If you are already being recruited and are in contact with the coach, you may skip this part.
- If you are interested in Football, fill out this form.
- If you are interested in Baseball, fill out this form.
- For all other sports, Fill out an Athletics Recruitment Form
Step 4: Athletic Physical
- In order to participate in intercollegiate athletics either in-season or off-season, you must have our Athletic Trainers clear you for participation. The “athletic physical” link above will take you to the instructions and downloadable forms.
- For a fee, athletic physicals can be done on a specific date (TBD) at the college with physicians who donate their time. However, it is preferred you get your physical prior to your sport’s start from your physician.
- If you get a physical from your own physician, you can take the Yuba College Forms with you (download and print), or you can bring your physician’s completed forms to our Athletic Trainers.
Step 5: If necessary, Nearby Housing Options