Step 1: Transfer Student/Athletes:
- Fill out the Transfer Form
Step 2: Registration Process
- This includes everything from the On-Line Application, financial aid resources, placement testing and orientation, to class registration and book purchases. The registration process will need to be done in the order illustrated on that site… follow those steps closely to make the process efficient and simple.
- Here’s the Fee Schedule, Tuition, Payment Plan options, etc.
QuickReg, Yuba College’s early registration program provides high school seniors with a unique opportunity for a seamless transition from high school to Yuba College.
Step 3: Communicate with the Coach
- If you are already being recruited and are in contact with the coach, you may skip this part.
- If you are interested in Football, fill out this form.
- If you are interested in Baseball, fill out this form.
- For all other sports, Fill out an Athletics Recruitment Form
- Prior to participating on a team from Yuba College, student-athletes are required to complete an Information Packet for the Athletic Department with current address, emergency contact, insurance, medical alert and health history information. Information Packets can be obtained by communicating with your coach or contacting/visiting the Athletic Training Room on campus (Building 2000/530-741-6837).
- All New Student-Athletes must also obtain a Sports Physical Exam (Chiropratic exams are not accepted).
- Please print out these two Preparticipation Exam Forms below for your medical provider to complete your Sports Physical Exam.
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- General Assessment
- All Returning Student-Athletes must complete the Returning-Athlete Information Packet.
- Returning-Athlete Information packets can be obtained by communicating with your coach or contacting/visiting the Athletic Training Room on campus (Building 2000/530-741-6837).
Step 5: If necessary, Nearby Housing Options