- TEAS testing at Yuba College, registration, and payments must be done through ATI Testing
We are NOT offering TEAS with Proctorio. Go to atitesting.com if you are interested in testing online with Proctorio.
- Testing Location: Yuba College Testing Center, Building 100B Room 134. This is the building where Admissions, Counseling, and Financial Aid are located.
- For questions prior to testing, please reach out to the site you registered: Michael Enoksen 530-741-6864. If you have a documented emergency and are unable to test on the purchased date, please send documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wanting to retest at Yuba College and it has been less than a year
- Make an appointment to see our Nursing, Allied Health Director by calling 530.741.6784
- Complete the TEAS Remediation Form and bring to the meeting. If you need help if finding/completing a plan the Allied Health Director can assist you in the