CANDIDATE SELECTION PROCESS
20 Students will be accepted into the Marysville Campus.
5 Students will be accepted for the Redding Campus.
5 Students will be accepted as alternates for the Marysville Campus.
2 Students will be accepted as alternates for the Redding Campus.
- Applicants with complete and accepted applications will be randomly selected by lottery.
- Students are notified by no later than the last Friday in April as to their status.
- It is recommended you check your @go.yccd.edu email DAILY.
- Once you receive a conditional acceptance or conditional alternate letter, you will have 5 business days to accept it.
- Applicants not accepted for admission to the program are encouraged to reapply the following year. The application is not kept on file.
- Students accepted as alternates are required to attend the first class – RT 55 in the Spring semester.
- Alternates are required to keep all immunizations current and can be selected for placement up to the first week of class.
- Any alternate not given the opportunity to participate in the program the year they are selected as an alternate will be given a spot in the following year’s cohort (assuming they are still current with program requirements).
- Admission deferrals are not accepted.
- If an application is not accepted for any reason (including those not chosen by lottery) the student is invited to reapply during the next application cycle.