Yuba College offers a full-time Radiologic Technology Program.
Program application can be downloaded at any time, but will only be accepted from January 2 through the second Friday in February. This application packet contains detailed information on the admission process. Accepted students are to read, sign, and submit the application and Radiologic Technology Program Acknowledgement Form.
- Students are required to meet with a Yuba College Counselor and submit a prerequisite checklist (signed by a counselor) with the application. Applications are not reviewed prior to the closing date. Applications must be complete.
- The deadline to apply for the RT Program: the second Friday in February at 4:00 p.m. Applications should be mailed to Yuba College, attend Radiologic Technology. Applications may be dropped off at the Yuba College Campus in the Allied Health Department. Please note mailing and drop off address is at the top of the page. After the application deadline, all applications will be reviewed and eligible applicants will be submitted to the lottery. This review will take approximately 10 business days.
- Students have the option of two campus locations. The student may select only ONE location on the application. If more than one location is selected, the application will be withdrawn from the application pool.
- Applicants selected by the lottery will receive an e-mail notification by approximately February 25. Notifications will be sent to the selected students via their Yuba College @go e-mail accounts.
- All other applicants (not selected, incomplete application, alternate) will receive a notification, with a clarification of their status regarding the RT Program.
- All selected students and alternates must enroll in RADT 55 (Introduction to Radiologic Sciences) in the spring semester of application. Alternate students who are not admitted to the program in the year of application are guaranteed a slot in the next application cycle. Alternate students must enroll in RADT 55 in the following year but will audit the course.
- To confirm a class you have previously taken will count as a prerequisite for this program, please submit your transcript to Admission and Records, Attention Susan Jow (firstname.lastname@example.org).