The curriculum committee is responsible for assessing the strength of the local need and evaluating how the program fits into the existing curriculum at Yuba College.
In order to demonstrate local need, a program must provide compelling evidence of at least one of the following items:
- Labor Market Information (LMI)
- Employer demand (letters, surveys, etc.)
- Student interest (enrollment numbers, surveys, etc.)
- Fully fulfills transfer requirements at a local 4-year college/university
- Other – Any other compelling demonstration of local need