NOW ACCEPTING EOPS SPRING 2022 Applications!
Want to learn more about EOPS – WATCH OUR VIDEO!
WHAT IS EOPS?
Extended Opportunity Program & Services (EOPS) is a program that provides eligible students with a network of direct support services. EOPS focuses on assisting students who are low-income and are educationally disadvantaged.
Once Financial Aid has determined you are income-eligible, either through the California Community College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW); or through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). A student will be considered for EOPS if the following criteria are met:
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Be a California Resident or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) eligible
- Enrolled in 12 or more units
- Have completed less than 70-semester degree-applicable college units
- Deemed educationally disadvantaged:
- Previously enrolled in remedial education
- First-generation college student
- Emancipated Foster Youth
- Student is a member of an underrepresented target group by local Yuba College student equity goals
EOPS Graduating Class of 2019!!!