Get Your Official Yuba College Transcript

What is an official transcript and how to get one from Yuba College, including processing time and things you’ll need. Your first two transcripts may be free!

What Is an Official Transcript?

An Official Transcript is a sealed or verifiable PDF document of your academic record at Yuba College. You can order an official electronic transcript or a sealed official transcript. A PDF transcript is considered official for the recipient only. When re-sent, PDF transcripts become unofficial. 

How to get your Official Transcript?

Online Request
You can submit your request and pay for your transcript online, Order online through National Clearinghouse . This is the fastest way to order online.

Please be aware that all orders submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse will require a $2.25 processing fee.

Request by Mail
If you prefer to mail in a transcript request form, please download, print, fill out and sign the transcript request form.

Mail Transcript Request Form to:

Yuba College – Records Office
2088 North Beale Road
Marysville, CA 95901

You can pay by check, money order, Visa, Discover, American Express, or Mastercard.

Make check or money order payable to Yuba College. There is a portion on the transcript request form for credit card information.

Request in Person: 100B Bldg, Admissions & Records Dept.

FALL/SPRING HOURS:          Monday’s  8:00am-7:45pm and Tuesday – Friday         8:00am-4:45pm

SUMMER HOURS:                     Monday-Thursday         7:30am-5:30pm,     closed Fridays.

  • A Photo ID is required for the release of any personal information
  • Transcripts will not be released to a third party without written authorization from student.
To order an Official Transcript in person make sure to have the following information:
  • Any previous names used while attending
  • Your current address
  • Phone number
  • Your Birth Date
  • Your Social Security Number or Student ID Number
  • Dates of attendance
  • The address where transcript is to be sent
  • Your signature (REQUIRED ON ALL REQUESTS)
Request by Fax transcript request form
Fax: (530) 741-6872

**Telephone Requests are NOT accepted**


  • First 2 Transcripts: free of charge
  • Additional transcripts: $5 per copy
  • Rush service: $10 per copy

Note:  Transcripts requested during the weeks of December 25th and January 1st will not be processed until approximately 7-10 business days upon return from Winter Break.

Unofficial Transcript:

If you need an unofficial transcript (of your grades), you can print off a FREE copy through the Web – by accessing Self-Service at

If you do not have access to a computer, you can print out a copy of your unofficial transcript in the Transfer Center located in the 100B building. Self-Service is the primary source for obtaining an unofficial transcriptPlease do not use an official transcript request through Admissions and Records.

For transcript questions, please contact