Assessment & Testing Center
“Where Success Begins!”
- Marysville Campus, Building 100B, Room 134 – (530)741-6864
- Monday-Thursday – 8am to 6:00pm
- Friday – Closed
As one of the mandates of Assembly Bill (AB 705) passed in Fall of 2017, Yuba College is changing the way that students are placed in their English and Math classes!
- All students are placed based on their high school GPA and coursework. Students who did not complete at least 10th grade in a U.S. high school, graduates of a non-U.S. high school or and international students, will need to complete the Guided Self-Placement process.
- The Guided Self-Placement is be available here at ESL Guided Self Placement.
- If you speak a language other than English and feel that you would benefit from taking classes in our English for Multilingual Students, please schedule an appointment to see a Counselor, you can call (530) 634-7766
Other Testing Available :
- Also known as credit by exam, may allow academic credit for nontraditional forms of educational experience.
ASE Prometric Satellite Test Site
- NCTA supports distance learning by providing this free web-based referral service. The CCTC web page contains a listing of testing centers across the country and abroad that are willing to provide proctoring services to students away from their campuses.