Welcome to the Assessment & Testing Office
“Where Success Begins!”
Please Review Your Options to Complete your Placement for Registration
OPTION 1 – High School Transcript Placements
- Place into Math and English by using our MMAPCreteria, Your High School GPA, Math and English coursework may allow you to get placed without a Test.
Complete the Placement Registration Form and bring a copy of your High School Transcript (unofficial is fine) to the locations listed below.
OPTION 2 – Placement by Test Scores or College Course Work
- There are specific cases where you may be exempt, meaning, you will not be required to take the assessments.
- AP English and/or Calculus test with a score of 3 or better
- EAP test results (visit assessment center to obtain a copy of your results)
- Completed a math and/or English course with a grade of “C” or higher (not “C-”) at another college
Bring a copy of your AP and or EAP test results and/or a copy of your college transcripts (unofficial is fine) to the locations listed below.
OPTION 3 – Math and English Testing
- Take an Assessment Test at locations listed below.
Office Locations and Operational Hours
Marysville Campus, 100B Bld.
For questions, please call (530) 741-6864.
Walk-ins are accepted, Monday, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Tuesday – Friday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Please call (530)788-0973 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday/Wednesday/Fridays.
Sutter County Center Hours, Student Services Counter
The Sutter County Center is providing drop-in assessment testing from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
We offer the following:
ASE Prometric Satellite Test Site