If you plan to participate in Commencement activities you must:
- RSVP to participate in the graduation ceremony via this form
RSVP’ing for the ceremony will ensure we reserve a chair for you that evening and that we have the correct phonetic pronunciation of your name.
- After the RSVP you will be asked to participate in a graduation survey.
This survey will ask what your plans are for the future and what person had the most positive influence on you during your attendance at Yuba College.
- Review the Yuba College Commencement Ceremony in 10 Easy Steps.
Carefully review the Yuba College Commencement Ceremony in 10 Easy Steps. These graphics provide details of how the Commencement Ceremony works and things you will need to know. This is important to read as we will not be holding a ceremony practice
- Purchase and pick up your cap, gown and tassel from the Yuba College Bookstore beginning April 8, 2019
Graduates may purchase caps, gowns and tassels from the Yuba College Bookstore at a cost of $42.50. The Bookstore also has a pack of 10 graduation announcements available for $12.50. The Bookstore hours are: Monday – Thursday 8 a.m.-5:00 p.m., and Friday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Purchase your graduation breakfast ticket:
Graduation Breakfast is on Friday, May 17, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. in the Yuba College Cafeteria and graduates may purchase their breakfast tickets at Campus Life (Building 300) beginning Wednesday, May 1- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Monday-Thursday. Price for graduates: $3; guests: $5. Tickets are limited and sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Attend Commencement on Friday, May 17, 2019. Ceremony starts at 7:30 p.m., graduates arrival time is: 6:30 p.m., in the Yuba College Outdoor Athletic Sports Complex:
Candidates must be present and in line at the North East corner of the field by 6: 30 p.m. Bring your cap, gown and tassel (tassel will be on the right side), the 3×5 photographer card, with both sides filled out to commencement. This is important as the ceremony photographer will use this card to contact you with your graduation photographs.
- All graduates will receive a letter in the mail with these specific instructions and the 3×5 photographer card after May 3, 2019.
If you have questions about commencement activities, please call (530) 741-6829, (530) 741-6992 or visit Campus Life in Bldg 300.