Welcome to Yuba College – Sutter County Center
The 2019-2020 FAFSA opens on October 1. For those that need some assistance, the Sutter County Center will have two FAFSA Workshops – October 3 and October 9. Bring your 2017 taxes and make sure your FSA ID works. Click the link below with the date that works for you.
Interested in a late starting class?
The Yuba College Summer and Fall Applications are now open. Go to the following link to apply: https://yc.yccd.edu/admissions/new-students/
The Summer/Fall 2018 schedule is online. Go to the following link: https://yc.yccd.edu/academics/schedule-catalog/
- Free Tutoring may be available for your class. Check with Tutoring in office 137, inside the library on the right or call 751.5558. You can participate anytime during the semester.
- You may obtain a library card in the library. Useful for checking out computers, study rooms, and reserve materials.
- Scantrons and Blue Books may be purchased at the Student Services Desk. Cash only; small bills
- 882-E (100 questions) $.35
- 815-E (15 questions) $.25
- 888-E (100 question w/essay) $.50
- Small or Large Blue Books $.50
- Parking is enforced Yuba College PD. Go online to WebAdvisor to buy and print daily or semester permits.
- Lost and Found located at the Student Services Desk.
- Cafe is located in the southeast part of the building.
- If you need an official transcript after summer grades have posted, go online to: https://yc.yccd.edu/admissions/transcripts/
Semester Hours (Fall & Spring)
NOTE: Admissions and Records will be closed Friday, September 28 for training.
|Department||Times (Mon – Fri)||Telephone|
|Building||7:30am – 9:00pm M-TH
7:30am – 4:45pm F
|Admissions & Records||7:30am – 5:45pm M-TH
7:30am – 4:45pm F
| Please Call
|Financial Aid||9:00am – 6:0pm M-T
8:00am – 5:00pm W-F
|Library||7:45am – 6:15pm M-TH
|Tutoring||8:00am – 6:00pm M-TH
9:00am – 1:00pm F
|Counseling||Variable; Please Call
The Yuba Community College District was founded in 1927. Yuba College opened on its current
site, 2088 North Beale Road in Marysville, in September 1962. The campus currently includes
23 buildings and sits on 160 acres.
In addition to the main campus, Yuba College operates two educational centers: one at the Beale
Air Force Base Outreach Center in Linda and another at the Sutter County Center located in Yuba
City. The Beale Air Force Base Outreach Center has hosted classes since the fall semester of 1960.
The Sutter County Center opened in the fall of 2012 and is the college’s newest center, just off
Yuba College has always maintained a strong partnership with area high schools and transfer
universities, as is evident by its many articulated courses and programs. The college provides
services to allow eligible 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students to enroll in college courses;
these efforts assist students to plan and complete their college degrees through quality dual or
concurrent enrollment, with less cost while working toward a two-year or four-year college