Basic Program Information
- Read the Rationale
- Is the program goal appropriate?
- Relationship to mission of college: does the record reflect the college mission?
- Place of program: has the faculty member explained how this program fits into the other programs offered by the department/college?
- Similar programs: has the faculty member explained how this program fits within the service area/region?
- Does the catalog description clearly, in student-friendly language, explain what the student will do and learn in the program?
- Program goals and objectives: has the faculty member explained the goals and objective of the program? NOTE: these are not the PSLOs; this section is something equivalent to Course Objectives on the COR
- Click on the Reports Icon and view the “program summary”: does the structure of the program make sense? Are course blocks labeled well? Do all the numbers add up?
For CTE Only:
- Labor Market Info: has the faculty summarized, in a paragraph, the labor market information?
- Advisory committee recommendations:
- Is a list of advisory committee members present?
- Has the faculty member summarized, in a paragraph, the advisory committee recommendations?