Online Learning Resources
Yuba Community College Mission Statement:
- Providing an innovative, world-class learning environment;
- Building and maintaining an atmosphere of trust within the college district and with our communities;
- Developing and maintaining programs and facilities that best meet the needs of our students and communities;
- Stewarding resources strategically to meet the diverse needs of our communities and region;
- Providing educational, economic, cultural, and civic leadership for our communities and region.
Log into Canvas from the Yuba College Website or by downloading and logging into the app on your smart phone.
- Canvas Student Orientation
- Canvas Student Guide
- Canvas Video Tutorials
- Canvas Mobile Device Student Guide
- FAQ’s for Students
- Respondus Lockdown Browser: Respondus LockDown Browser™ is a customized browser that increases the security of test delivery in Canvas. When students use Respondus LockDown Browser to access an exam, they are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications.
Exam proctoring for Yuba and Woodland online courses is currently offered at all Yuba and Woodland campuses/centers. Students with Disabilities will have their exams proctored by Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at Yuba and Woodland campuses/Centers with appropriate accommodations.
Please use the links below to find your preferred location’s proctoring hours:
- Yuba College
- Woodland Community College
- Lake County Campus
- Colusa County Center
- Proctoring only available by appointment. Please call (530) 668-2500 to schedule.
PICTURE ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PROCTORED EXAMS