Register today to audition for the Yuba College Commencement Speaker:
Yuba College Commencement activities feature student speaker’s and they are an important part of Commencement as they represent their graduating class, the faculty members who have nurtured their academic growth, and the staff who have provided them with support and guidance. For Spring 2019, one graduate speaker will be chosen for the Commencement Ceremony, and one graduate speaker will be chosen for the breakfast.
- All students who receive either a certificate or degree at graduation are eligible to participate in the selection process.
Register by Friday, May 3, 2019:
- Interested and eligible students should fill out the on-line registration form below by Friday, May 3, 2019 by 12:00 p.m.
- Students will be asked to audition in front of a selection committee on May 7th (you will be contacted with the time of your audition)
- Students may add an optional faculty reference to their on-line registration
- Your speech should be between 5 – 8 minutes, but no longer than 8 minutes
- The topic must be focused on the meaning of graduation.