Yuba College Virtual Commencement features student speakers. They are an important part of Commencement as they represent their graduating class, the faculty members who have nurtured their academic growth, and the staff who have provided them with support and guidance. For Spring 2020, graduate speakers will be chosen for the Virtual Commencement Ceremony.
- All students who receive either a certificate or degree at graduation are eligible to participate in the selection process.
Register by Monday, April 27, 2020:
- Interested and eligible students should fill out the on-line registration form by Monday, April 27, 2020 by 11:55 p.m.
- Students will be asked to audition in front of a selection committee on Wednesday, April 29th (you will be contacted with the time of your audition)
- Students may add an optional faculty reference to their on-line registration
- Your speech should be between 3-5 minutes, but no longer than 5 minutes.
- The topic must be focused on the meaning of graduation.