ENROLLMENT FEES – See catalog for current unit fee schedule
(this fee is subject to change by the State Legislature)
Non-residents and foreign students are required by state law to pay non-resident tuition. Consult the Yuba College Catalog and Schedule of Classes for current fees
Additional Expenses (Estimates Only)
- Drug Screen/Background $153.00
- Name Badge $ 10.00
- Parking Fee $ 40.00 per semester
- Voluntary ASYC Student Body Card $ 10.00
- Nursing Supplies $65.00
- CPR $ 85.00
- Textbooks $900.00
- Uniforms $120.00
All of the costs listed are the responsibility of the student. Fees are subject to change without notice.
1. If more information is needed please contact Suzanne Jones at the Yuba College – Nursing & Allied Health Division, 2088 North Beale Road, Marysville, CA 95901, (530) 741-6742.
2. If you wish to schedule a counseling appointment, please call the Counseling Department at (530) 634-7766.
3. If you wish to schedule a financial aid appointment, please call the Financial aid office at (530) 741-6781.
4. Contact the Assessment and Testing Center for placement exam at (530) 741-6864.