Yuba College Veterans Resource Center (VRC) Room 725
The mission of the Yuba College Veterans Resource Center is to provide a stimulating yet comfortable atmosphere for veterans transitioning from active duty to the life of a college student. Each of us understand first-hand the challenges faced by veterans and tirelessly strive for the “one-stop-shop” military-cultured environment. Success in reaching your academic goals is our first priority. Our services include VA Education Benefit counseling and certification, academic counseling, tutoring, direct financial aid access, EOPS/Care & DSPS services, camaraderie and events to promote emotional well being.
For additional Veterans Affairs Services, please contact the Yuba County Veteran Services Office at 530-749-6710.
- Schedule appointment with certifying official
- Copy of VA Certificate of Eligibility Letter <== This letter takes 3 – 4 weeks to receive from the VA.
- Copy of DD-214 or Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE)
- Math/English Placement Scores (if applicable)
- Military Transcripts (JST or CCAF)
- College/University transcripts (if applicable)
- Certification of Enrollment Form (to be submitted every semester)
ALL STUDENTS MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE SCHOOL CERTIFYING OFFICIAL TO BE CERTIFIED FOR THE UPCOMING SEMESTER.
Yuba College adheres to Executive Order 13607- Establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses and Other Family Member. For more information, please visit http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/27/executive-order-establishing-principles-excellence-educational-instituti