College Success Center (CSC)
The College Success Center (room 1103) delivers academic learning and support services across many disciplines to all currently enrolled Yuba College students at no cost. Located in the Library Learning Center (Building 1100) on the Marysville campus, we work to provide a positive, supportive, and inclusive learning environment.
- Drop-in Tutoring: Students can drop into our center and work with an available tutor.
- Recurring Group Tutoring Sessions: Students can schedule twice weekly 50-minute appointments for the entire semester.
- Online Tutoring: Drop-in tutoring and recurring group tutoring sessions are available online via Zoom.
- Exam Review Sessions: Test and final exam sessions are provided for participating courses and instructors dependent on tutor availability and student demand.
CSC Tutoring Program
Academic support is usually available for the following courses:
- Astrology 1
- Biology 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10L, 15
- Chemistry 10, 2A, 1A, 18A
- Computer Science 9A
- Ecology 10
- Economics 1A, 1B
- General Business 10, 30, 52
- History 17A, 17B
- Mathematics 1A, 1B, 1C, 9, 10, 15, 20, 21
- Music 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 41A, 41B
- Physics 2A, 3B, 4A
- Political Science 1
- Psychology 1A, 6, 7, 12
- Sociology 1, 2
- Spanish 1, 2
- Statistics 1, 100
- Veterinarian Technician
Hours of Operation
- Fall & Spring Sessions:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Summer Session:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM