Need reading or writing support?
Yuba College students can receive free tutoring in reading and writing at the Writing and Language Development Center (WLDC). We provide services both in-person and online. Visit our center (Room 1116) in the Library Learning Resource Center (Building 1100) on the Marysville campus or connect with us online. We’re more than happy to go over our tutoring services with you. Or give us a call at (530) 740-1709.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are open to serve all Yuba College students on any writing or reading assignment across the disciplines.
- One-time appointments
- Weekly, recurring appointments
- Group tutoring sessions
- MLA, APA, and Chicago style formatting help
- Informal study space
- Proofreading tips
- ESL reading, writing, and conversation support
- Kurzweil 3000 software for assisted reading & writing
- Jaws screen reader software
- Designated private accessible workstation including Kurzweil, Jaws, Dragon, and dedicated scanner