Degrees when Due logoYuba College has partnered with the Institute for Higher Education Policy to implement a national initiative called Degrees When Due. Degrees When Due is a completion and equity initiative to help states and colleges increase degree attainment among the "some college, no degree" population.

If you have attended college but have never completed a degree this option is for you. Yuba College accepts credits from all Accredited Degree-granting Institutions. Here are your next steps to complete.

  1. Complete an Online Application to CCC Apply
  2. Send your Official Transcripts
  3. Apply for Financial Aid through FAFSA
  4. Complete an Online Orientation

If you attended Yuba College but transfer out before obtaining your degree you could be eligible for an Associate Degree with your other college's transcripts. Here are your next steps to obtain your degree.

  1. Send your Official Transcripts

We will evaluate your transcripts and inform you if you qualify.