The following are available in Self-Service:

  • Unofficial Transcripts
  • Graduation Petition for Degrees
  • Refund Requests
  • Enrollment Verifications
  • Phone and Address Updates

Forms sent to must come from your YCCD student email.  Forms sent from personal email accounts will not be accepted.

You can access your YCCD student email through the YCCD portal or sign in directly by clicking here.



Student Records

Forms Requiring Counselor Approval

The following forms require Counselor approval prior to processing: